Online Users
Downthememorylane

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

AND SPAIN EMERGED AS CHAMPIONS
I so totally saw it coming
It wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be though.
I actually thought it got a little boring with the germans not attacking much that I even, quite desperately, wanted them to score a goal so that there would be a draw.
But of course my spain would ultimately win. Thats how strong my faith was.
They very much deserved the triumph, we all know it
OH, and I am so very proud of torres too
and the fact that he's from liverpool. [:


Because of last night's match, I doubt I even slept a wink
Thankfully I did not die in the midst of Amath paper 2, which was worth a frigging 100 marks
I rmb before walking into the hall, I very casually asked what paper were we sitting for
My friends looked genuinely shocked before bursting into fits of laughters
What the hell was I thinking then, seriously ah


This midyrs has got to be the most stress-less one for me, I believe. It's like know-do-dont-know-skip-correct-yay-wrong-oh
Even the only thing I studied my ass off for wasn't tested at all
VENICE, YOU SHOULD REALLY SINK MAN
A colossal waste of time I spent on you that I totally neglected geog, which was on the very same day. Thanks a lot man.
Oh yes, that reminds me. I could have focused on watching spain vs russia match that night too la, if it wasn't for you


I don't even want to talk about biology. It's the second time I visited the sick bay this year.
It was so unbearable that I could not even flip the page, let alone to wrack my brains
I should really start paying close attention to my health, can't afford having the whole episode to replay itself during Os.
I wouldn't be able to take it
would most probably cry till my eyes bleed


After physics and chemistry paper one on weds
I am gonna play ball and hang out with my awesome friends
I will read my books / meet up with lao peng you / watch my shows / play more / do whatever I want
on thurs and fri and maybe, just maybe on sat and sun too
and then I'll be studying. Yes, afterall, I do have a sensory neuron.
I know it when I don't deserve a break
It's just my motor neuron has went missing but I'll find it soon and get it to start functioning itself properly again HAHA yes.


ANDREASHIT, the above goes the same to you too
We can't be like someone who gets all her lub from Mr Yow HAHAHAHA
What the hell. OKAY, till then

No comments: